Thursday, December 3, 2009

In which our heroine has a wonderful dream....

I had the best dream ever last night. I wish that I could have plugged a USB into my brain and had the whole thing magically appear on here before it started to fade into the dark passages of my brain. Anyway, here is what I remember.
For one reason or another Captain Rig had been forced out of business. My dream-brain told me that it was becasue he was such a meanie, and also becasue karma is a beeyotch. He had been forced to take up a new and somewhat less illustrious career selling italian food out of the back of a truck at fairs. So in a nutshell, he was a carnie. Along with Mama Rigatoni and Bobbi Rigatoni. It might have been the best dream I have ever had (and it was way cooler in my head than it is here. You all know how that goes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment